Your partner in risk management, resource conservation and stewardship

Interactive Property Map

Home > Development & Permits > Interactive Property Map

Property mapping is available within the Mississippi Valley Watershed. This is an online, interactive map that you can use to determine if your property falls within our Regulated Area (including flood plains). If your property falls within MVCA’s Regulated Area and you want to complete any development, construction or site alteration (e.g. grading, fill placement, excavation, etc.) on it, you will need to apply for a permit before getting started.

Email for a pre-consultation with one of our staff regarding your property.