Developing Vacant Waterfront Lots

We have purchased a new, vacant waterfront lot and want to develop it. What are the requirements?

You should contact your local municipality to discuss your plans for waterfront development. In addition, you will need approvals for the installation of a sewage disposal system. MVC can provide information regarding whether or not the lot is located within the floodplain or fill regulated area and explain the implications.

About the Author
404 - 找不到文件或目录。

404 - 找不到文件或目录。