Shoreline Erosion

My shoreline is eroding and the retaining wall is deteriorating. What should I do?

There are various options available to property owners who have a shoreline erosion problem. A site visit can be arranged to assess the problem, discuss solutions and obtain a permit by contacting the MVCA Environmental Planner at (613) 253-0006.

About the Author 售卖中