Pumping Lake Water

I want to pump water from the lake. Do I need a permit?

Water taking is regulated by the Ministry of the Environment聽(MOE). Permit requirements depend on the volume of water to be taken. Please contact the Ministry of Environment Environmental Officer at 613.549-4000 ext. 2627 or visit MOE聽Permits to Take Water聽webpage.

Installation of a pump or intake unit may be considered a shoreline alteration which would require written approval from MVCA. Please contact the MVCA Environmental Planner at (613) 253.0006 to discuss your proposal.

About the Author
404 - 找不到文件或目录。

404 - 找不到文件或目录。