Permits for Shoreline Work

I am thinking of doing work along the shoreline of my property (e.g., remove aquatic vegetation, make a swimming area, build a boat ramp, build a wharf or boathouse). What permits do I require?

In general, any work in or near water must be reviewed by MVCA. We can also recommend what other agencies, if any, you should contact. Please contact the MVC Environmental Planner at (613) 253.0006 to discuss your project. Our Permit Application will help you get the process started.

File not found.