Having a nuisance wildlife problem?

I am having a problem with nuisance wildlife (deer, bear, raccoons, etc.). Where can I go for information and assistance?

Guidelines for dealing with nuisance wildlife exist under the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Act administered by (click link for contact information) Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources or Nuisance Wildlife or Living with Beavers

About the Author