Is your Property Regulated?

If you are planning to do any work near a lake, river stream or wetland within the Mississippi and Carp River watersheds, you may require approval from the Mississippi Valley Conservation Authority (MVCA) as per Ontario Regulation 153/06 Development, Interference with Wetlands and Alterations to Shorelines and Watercourses. Most of the lands regulated by the conservation authority have been mapped in detail. The Regulation Limit mapping, which show the MVCA regulated areas, is available through the MVCA office.聽 A quick phone call to our customer service staff can determine if your property is located in a regulated area. Depending on where your property is located you may not have to apply for a permit at all or you can talk to an environmental planner to discuss your plans further. It’s always better to determine this before you start work.

If your property is located in a regulated area these, types of lands are affected by the regulation:

  • rivers, creeks, ponds, floodplains, and shorelines
  • ravines, valleys, steep slopes
  • wetlands (swamps, marshes, bogs, fens)


About the Author Domain For Sale For Sale

Domain Customer service:
Service Time:7*24hours





Buy Now

阿里交易 阿里海外 阿里交易 易名中国

聚名交易 Afternic Godaddy Escrow Uniregistry 腾讯云 淘宝购买 顺米网 域名含义 Whois 阿里回购

企查查 Weekly Year Sold 域名列表 22.Cn

各种教程 Ecrow 阿里教程 聚名教程 腾讯教程

Copyright © 2020 All Rights Reserved.